Re: [pennsicgames] Thank you as well!

  • Ergin Artesia
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 26, 2004
      I enjoyed meeting the game gurus this year. I enjoyed
      teaching, backgammon in particular.

      I think I donated the Pachisi game to the game box (no
      problem, it is well served there)

      --- Michel Wolffauer <mike@...> wrote:

      > Greetings!
      >
      > In spite of all the problems we encountered
      > scheduling our classes and
      > getting those schedules out to the public, I think
      > we did ok this
      > year. Plenty of room for improvement still, but
      > nothing horrible.
      >
      > Thank you's to Galen MacByrne, Irene Madhaidin,
      > Ishtvan Nyiregyhazi,
      > Sabatina DeValle, Olrick Godifur, and Kormak
      > Ivarsson for teaching classes
      > this year. We filled 19 class slots this year and
      > we were able to fake
      > classes for the few slots that didn't get filled.

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Sandra S.
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 28, 2004

        If I am able to go to Pennsic next year... I would like to teach again.  If you don't mind.  Thank you for all your help

        Sabatina

        Sandra
        SCA: Sabatina Da Valle

        Do you Yahoo!?