Thank you's

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 26, 2004

      In spite of all the problems we encountered scheduling our classes and
      getting those schedules out to the public, I think we did ok this
      year. Plenty of room for improvement still, but nothing horrible.

      Thank you's to Galen MacByrne, Irene Madhaidin, Ishtvan Nyiregyhazi,
      Sabatina DeValle, Olrick Godifur, and Kormak Ivarsson for teaching classes
      this year. We filled 19 class slots this year and we were able to fake
      classes for the few slots that didn't get filled.

      - Michel
    • Ergin Artesia
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 26, 2004
        I enjoyed meeting the game gurus this year. I enjoyed
        teaching, backgammon in particular.

        I think I donated the Pachisi game to the game box (no
        problem, it is well served there)

        --- Michel Wolffauer <mike@...> wrote:

        > Greetings!
        >
        > In spite of all the problems we encountered
        > scheduling our classes and
        > getting those schedules out to the public, I think
        > we did ok this
        > year. Plenty of room for improvement still, but
        > nothing horrible.
        >
        > Thank you's to Galen MacByrne, Irene Madhaidin,
        > Ishtvan Nyiregyhazi,
        > Sabatina DeValle, Olrick Godifur, and Kormak
        > Ivarsson for teaching classes
        > this year. We filled 19 class slots this year and
        > we were able to fake
        > classes for the few slots that didn't get filled.

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • Sandra S.
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 28, 2004

          If I am able to go to Pennsic next year... I would like to teach again.  If you don't mind.  Thank you for all your help

          Sabatina

          Sandra
          SCA: Sabatina Da Valle

          Do you Yahoo!?