Re: [pennsicgames] Re: Class schedule (8/8)

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 11, 2004
      Sabatina wrote:
      >Put me in for Monday at 10 for Astronomicals. : )

      We'll need to add it when we get there - Galen has already left with the
      current list :)

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 26, 2004

        In spite of all the problems we encountered scheduling our classes and
        getting those schedules out to the public, I think we did ok this
        year. Plenty of room for improvement still, but nothing horrible.

        Thank you's to Galen MacByrne, Irene Madhaidin, Ishtvan Nyiregyhazi,
        Sabatina DeValle, Olrick Godifur, and Kormak Ivarsson for teaching classes
        this year. We filled 19 class slots this year and we were able to fake
        classes for the few slots that didn't get filled.

        - Michel
      • Ergin Artesia
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 26, 2004
          I enjoyed meeting the game gurus this year. I enjoyed
          teaching, backgammon in particular.

          I think I donated the Pachisi game to the game box (no
          problem, it is well served there)

          --- Michel Wolffauer <mike@...> wrote:

          > Greetings!
          >
          > In spite of all the problems we encountered
          > scheduling our classes and
          > getting those schedules out to the public, I think
          > we did ok this
          > year. Plenty of room for improvement still, but
          > nothing horrible.
          >
          > Thank you's to Galen MacByrne, Irene Madhaidin,
          > Ishtvan Nyiregyhazi,
          > Sabatina DeValle, Olrick Godifur, and Kormak
          > Ivarsson for teaching classes
          > this year. We filled 19 class slots this year and
          > we were able to fake
          > classes for the few slots that didn't get filled.

          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
        • Sandra S.
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 28, 2004

            If I am able to go to Pennsic next year... I would like to teach again.  If you don't mind.  Thank you for all your help

            Sabatina

            Sandra
            SCA: Sabatina Da Valle

            Do you Yahoo!?