Re: [pennsicfinpolicy] PW43 Additional Special Project Tent Request [1 Attachment]

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2014

      It seems like a reasonable and prudent request.  East Kingdom approves.

       - Michel Wolffauer
         East Kingdom Exchequer

      On 6/8/2014 12:45 AM, Bret morgandeath@... [pennsicfinpolicy] wrote:

      Hello everyone,

      After talking with our Technical Services DM and Site Coordinator at the May meeting,  I was informed of this need. At that time, I ask for them to provide me with what we needed  and the cost. What I received is attached also included and with this this note: "As it stands right now without the tents in this order we are one tent short of those requested for this year."

      I agree that this is a worthy project.

      Project proposal:

      As I am sure you are all aware our older tents have seen much better days. In a continuing effort to stay ahead of the complete failure of our old tents we have been replacing them as quickly as possible. To that goal we seek $22,000 for new tents.

      1 30x40 complete kit $7,613.98

      1 20x30 complete kit $4,192.30

      3 20x20 complete kits $3,069.76

      The above prices are as of today. Eurika offers various sales randomly during the year if we get lucky cost could be slightly less at time of purchase.

      FYI To date we have replaced 14 of our 48 tents including our two largest and most expensive ones back during PW41.

      The money in the normal operational budget for new tents went to replacing the walls for the First Aid pavilion due to the damage they took during a storm.

      Please let me know about this very soon please...

      Thank you,

      Morgan

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2014
        Sorry about that - got the wrong list address :/
          - Michel

        Greetings!