Re: [pennsicgames] Class schedule (8/8)

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 8, 2004
      Okay, this is what I'll put in Tuesday. I'm leaving in the morning, done
      packing and prep finally. Whew!

      In some cases, I limit the class to what I have boards/dice/set-ups for.
      Luckily, Salamallah, or sometimes I, have plenty of extras of some games,
      and we can always draw up some boards on the butcher paper and use the tile
      pieces.

      I'd really like to see a Go class or two next year, maybe even one that is
      not for beginners. Go is swiftly becoming one of the most popular games
      adults play in the SCA. We have some dan-level players out there now....and
      if one of them walks into the game tent, how about we try and get him/her to
      teach a class next year?

      Galen

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 8, 2004
        ypu can put me down for alquerks, fanarona, and morris games if no on else is
        game of the goose
      • Sabatina
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 11, 2004
          Put me in for Monday at 10 for Astronomicals. : )

          Sabatina

          --- In pennsicgames@yahoogroups.com, Michel Wolffauer <mike@k...>

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 11, 2004
            Sabatina wrote:
            >Put me in for Monday at 10 for Astronomicals. : )

            We'll need to add it when we get there - Galen has already left with the
            current list :)

            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 26, 2004

              In spite of all the problems we encountered scheduling our classes and
              getting those schedules out to the public, I think we did ok this
              year. Plenty of room for improvement still, but nothing horrible.

              Thank you's to Galen MacByrne, Irene Madhaidin, Ishtvan Nyiregyhazi,
              Sabatina DeValle, Olrick Godifur, and Kormak Ivarsson for teaching classes
              this year. We filled 19 class slots this year and we were able to fake
              classes for the few slots that didn't get filled.

              - Michel
            • Ergin Artesia
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 26, 2004
                I enjoyed meeting the game gurus this year. I enjoyed
                teaching, backgammon in particular.

                I think I donated the Pachisi game to the game box (no
                problem, it is well served there)

                --- Michel Wolffauer <mike@...> wrote:

                > Greetings!
                >
                > In spite of all the problems we encountered
                > scheduling our classes and
                > getting those schedules out to the public, I think
                > we did ok this
                > year. Plenty of room for improvement still, but
                > nothing horrible.
                >
                > Thank you's to Galen MacByrne, Irene Madhaidin,
                > Ishtvan Nyiregyhazi,
                > Sabatina DeValle, Olrick Godifur, and Kormak
                > Ivarsson for teaching classes
                > this year. We filled 19 class slots this year and
                > we were able to fake
                > classes for the few slots that didn't get filled.

                http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
              • Sandra S.
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 28, 2004

                  If I am able to go to Pennsic next year... I would like to teach again.  If you don't mind.  Thank you for all your help

                  Sabatina

                  Sandra
                  SCA: Sabatina Da Valle

                  Do you Yahoo!?