Re: [pennsicgames] Games tent volunteers

    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 16 9:16 PM
      Do you have any need for a modern chess demo board?  I could bring that with me - I don't usually.

      Galen

      On Jul 16, 2013, at 8:18 PM, James McAdams wrote:

      On 7/15/2013 8:22 PM, Naomi Hampson wrote:

      Do you want the games boards that I made up last year. I am coming for second week and could bring them with me. Mike also has the white board which I can bring, if you want it.

          Please do.  I'm always willing to spiff things up, and I recall them looking very nice.

      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 27 12:59 AM
        For those who will be attending Pennsic - the period gaming tent is
        looking for volunteers!

        We're looking for people to explain games to people coming in (crib
        sheets available), help set up games if needed ("Where's the mancala
        board?"), keep things from getting too rowdy ("no, you cannot use chess
        pieces as a thrown weapon"), and fill in as needed.

        So if you have time, and want to sit in the shade while you teach & play
        games - please stop in.

        ---