Re: [pennsicgames] Games tent volunteers

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 16 9:16 PM
      Do you have any need for a modern chess demo board?  I could bring that with me - I don't usually.

      Galen

      On Jul 16, 2013, at 8:18 PM, James McAdams wrote:

      On 7/15/2013 8:22 PM, Naomi Hampson wrote:

      Do you want the games boards that I made up last year. I am coming for second week and could bring them with me. Mike also has the white board which I can bring, if you want it.

          Please do.  I'm always willing to spiff things up, and I recall them looking very nice.