Games tent volunteers

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 14, 2013
      Greetings,
      Time is flying (wayyy to fast), and Pennsic is almost here. If
      anyone is interested and willing to help out in the games tent and can
      commit to times in advance, please let me know.
      We'll be open from Tuesday the 23rd through Thursday the 1st. I'd
      like to have people there for 2 hours at a time to greet people, explain
      game rules (copious crib sheets are available if you want a refresher -
      I often need one), and join in if a game is short-handed.
      The most common questions we get are "I heard about a game
      called....", and "What sort of games do you have like..."

      So come lend a hand keeping one corner of Pennsic running smoothly
      while sitting in the shade!

      Dean of the College of Games.

              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 16, 2013
                On 7/15/2013 8:22 PM, Naomi Hampson wrote:
                Do you want the games boards that I made up last year. I am coming for second week and could bring them with me. Mike also has the white board which I can bring, if you want it.

                    Please do.  I'm always willing to spiff things up, and I recall them looking very nice.

                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 16, 2013
                  Do you have any need for a modern chess demo board?  I could bring that with me - I don't usually.

                  Galen