Re: [pennsicgames] Games tent schedule

    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 17, 2013
      Here's the revised schedule. I believe the 'snapshot' for the site
      booklet was taken this evening, but I'll confirm that.

      Xavier

      Thu 25th
      10: Tafl Games ( Xavier )
      1: Happy Japanese Games ( Yamamura Kitsune )

      Fri 26th
      10: Game of the Goose ( Istvan )
      1: Alquerques ( Istvan )
      3: Board Games ( Istvan / Staff )

      Sat 27th:
      10: Multiplayer Tables ( Xavier )
      1:
      3: Card Games ( Istvan / Staff )

      Sun 28th
      10: Introduction to Go ( Xavier )
      1: Shogi for Beginners (Japanese Chess) ( Galen )
      3: Board Games ( Istvan / Staff )

      Mon 29th
      10: Multiplayer Chess Games ( Istvan )
      1: Xiang-qi for Beginners (Chinese Chess) ( Galen )
      3: Chess, Chess, Chess ( Xavier )

      Tues 30th
      10 Happy Japanese Games ( Yamamura Kitsune )
      1 The Game of Tarot ( Naomi )
      3 Card Games ( Istvan / Staff )

      Wed 31st
      10: Losing "Loadum" ( Naomi )