Re: [pennsicgames] Games tent schedule

    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 17, 2013
      Bored so I added it and some classes to give you fodder. I think the extra class sessions can should be considered bouncable.  Let me know if you think I should edit things before final printing.

      On Apr 17, 2013, at 5:39 AM, Stephen Tihor <stihor@...> wrote:

      I think we want a Game of Tarot Class early since it worked well to draw people in especially non-gamers.

      It also looks like we are missing the Morris games class that someone usually offers. So I think we want to slip one of those in early

      both as Games tent staff.   one of us create a separate submission count for that purpose?

      On Apr 17, 2013, at 3:56 AM, James McAdams <jmcadams@...> wrote:

      On 4/17/2013 2:26 AM, Naomi Hampson wrote:

      Hi
      I am not sure that I will be onsite by Saturday the 28th. I had requested that my classes be scheduled on the 28th through the 1st.
      Also - do you know if the Happy Japanese games are field games or board/card games. If it is the same Japanese games class that has been taught in the past, the battlefield is a better location than the games tent.

      -Naomi

          My apologies - I mis-read (or mis-copied to my worksheet) the days you are available.  I'll adjust that and re-submit.
          I've spoken with Kitsune about her class - the various parts don't work ideally in either location.  For at one session, we'll be able to use the Dance Tent for more space.

        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 17, 2013
          Here's the revised schedule. I believe the 'snapshot' for the site
          booklet was taken this evening, but I'll confirm that.

          Xavier

          Thu 25th
          10: Tafl Games ( Xavier )
          1: Happy Japanese Games ( Yamamura Kitsune )

          Fri 26th
          10: Game of the Goose ( Istvan )
          1: Alquerques ( Istvan )
          3: Board Games ( Istvan / Staff )

          Sat 27th:
          10: Multiplayer Tables ( Xavier )
          1:
          3: Card Games ( Istvan / Staff )

          Sun 28th
          10: Introduction to Go ( Xavier )
          1: Shogi for Beginners (Japanese Chess) ( Galen )
          3: Board Games ( Istvan / Staff )

          Mon 29th
          10: Multiplayer Chess Games ( Istvan )
          1: Xiang-qi for Beginners (Chinese Chess) ( Galen )
          3: Chess, Chess, Chess ( Xavier )

          Tues 30th
          10 Happy Japanese Games ( Yamamura Kitsune )
          1 The Game of Tarot ( Naomi )
          3 Card Games ( Istvan / Staff )

          Wed 31st
          10: Losing "Loadum" ( Naomi )