Re: [pennsicgames] Games tent schedule

    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 17, 2013
      On 4/17/2013 2:26 AM, Naomi Hampson wrote:
      Hi
      I am not sure that I will be onsite by Saturday the 28th. I had requested that my classes be scheduled on the 28th through the 1st.
      Also - do you know if the Happy Japanese games are field games or board/card games. If it is the same Japanese games class that has been taught in the past, the battlefield is a better location than the games tent.

      -Naomi

          My apologies - I mis-read (or mis-copied to my worksheet) the days you are available.  I'll adjust that and re-submit.
          I've spoken with Kitsune about her class - the various parts don't work ideally in either location.  For at one session, we'll be able to use the Dance Tent for more space.

      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 17, 2013
        I think we want a Game of Tarot Class early since it worked well to draw people in especially non-gamers.
        It also looks like we are missing the Morris games class that someone usually offers. So I think we want to slip one of those in early

        both as Games tent staff.   one of us create a separate submission count for that purpose?

            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 17, 2013
              Here's the revised schedule. I believe the 'snapshot' for the site
              booklet was taken this evening, but I'll confirm that.

              Xavier

              Thu 25th
              10: Tafl Games ( Xavier )
              1: Happy Japanese Games ( Yamamura Kitsune )

              Fri 26th
              10: Game of the Goose ( Istvan )
              1: Alquerques ( Istvan )
              3: Board Games ( Istvan / Staff )

              Sat 27th:
              10: Multiplayer Tables ( Xavier )
              1:
              3: Card Games ( Istvan / Staff )

              Sun 28th
              10: Introduction to Go ( Xavier )
              1: Shogi for Beginners (Japanese Chess) ( Galen )
              3: Board Games ( Istvan / Staff )

              Mon 29th
              10: Multiplayer Chess Games ( Istvan )
              1: Xiang-qi for Beginners (Chinese Chess) ( Galen )
              3: Chess, Chess, Chess ( Xavier )

              Tues 30th
              10 Happy Japanese Games ( Yamamura Kitsune )
              1 The Game of Tarot ( Naomi )
              3 Card Games ( Istvan / Staff )

              Wed 31st
              10: Losing "Loadum" ( Naomi )