Re: [pennsicgames] Games tent schedule

    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 17, 2013
      Hi
      I am not sure that I will be onsite by Saturday the 28th. I had requested that my classes be scheduled on the 28th through the 1st.
      Also - do you know if the Happy Japanese games are field games or board/card games. If it is the same Japanese games class that has been taught in the past, the battlefield is a better location than the games tent.

      -Naomi

      On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 2:44 AM, James McAdams <jmcadams@...> wrote:
      Here's the preliminary schedule.  Please look it over and see if there's
      something missing, or if something is mis-scheduled.
      The Board Games and Card Games classes that Istvan scheduled can -
      assuming he doesn't object - be run by anyone.  That's why I put them
      down as :"/staff".  In the program book they'll have his name.

      Xavier

      Thu 25th
      10:          Tafl Games
             ( Xavier)
      1:            Happy Japanese Games                                  (
      Yamamura Kitsune )

      Fri 26th
      10:          Game of the Goose                                         (
      Istvan )
      1:            Alquerques
            ( Istvan )
      3:            Board Games
            ( Istvan / Staff )

      Sat 27th:
      10:          Losing "Loadum"
      ( Naomi )
      1:
      3:            Card Games
            ( Istvan / Staff )

      Sun 28th
      10:          Introduction to Go
      ( Xavier )
      1:            Shogi for Beginners (Japanese Chess)             ( Galen )
      3:            Board Games
            ( Istvan / Staff )

      Mon 29th
      10:          Multiplayer Chess Games                              ( Istvan )
      1:            Xiang-qi for Beginners (Chinese Chess)         ( Galen )
      3:            Chess, Chess, Chess                                     (
      Xavier )

      Tues 30th
      10          Happy Japanese Games                                 (
      Yamamura Kitsune )
      1            The Game of Tarot                                        (
      Naomi)
      3            Card Games
      ( Istvan / Staff )

      Wed 31st
      10:          Multiplayer Tables
      ( Xavier )
      1:            Board Games
      ( Istvan / Staff )
      3:            Laugh and Lie Down                                     (
      Naomi )

      Thu  1st
      10:          Introduction to Go
      ( Xavier )

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          pennsicgames-digest@yahoogroups.com
          pennsicgames-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 17, 2013
        On 4/17/2013 2:26 AM, Naomi Hampson wrote:
        Hi
        I am not sure that I will be onsite by Saturday the 28th. I had requested that my classes be scheduled on the 28th through the 1st.
        Also - do you know if the Happy Japanese games are field games or board/card games. If it is the same Japanese games class that has been taught in the past, the battlefield is a better location than the games tent.

        -Naomi

            My apologies - I mis-read (or mis-copied to my worksheet) the days you are available.  I'll adjust that and re-submit.
            I've spoken with Kitsune about her class - the various parts don't work ideally in either location.  For at one session, we'll be able to use the Dance Tent for more space.

        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 17, 2013
          I think we want a Game of Tarot Class early since it worked well to draw people in especially non-gamers.
          It also looks like we are missing the Morris games class that someone usually offers. So I think we want to slip one of those in early

          both as Games tent staff.   one of us create a separate submission count for that purpose?

              Message 6 of 11 , Apr 17, 2013
                Here's the revised schedule. I believe the 'snapshot' for the site
                booklet was taken this evening, but I'll confirm that.

[...]

                10: Losing "Loadum" ( Naomi )