Games tent schedule

    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 16, 2013
      Here's the preliminary schedule. Please look it over and see if there's
      something missing, or if something is mis-scheduled.
      The Board Games and Card Games classes that Istvan scheduled can -
      assuming he doesn't object - be run by anyone. That's why I put them
      down as :"/staff". In the program book they'll have his name.

      Xavier

      Thu 25th
      10: Tafl Games
      ( Xavier)
      1: Happy Japanese Games (
      Yamamura Kitsune )

      Fri 26th
      10: Game of the Goose (
      Istvan )
      1: Alquerques
      ( Istvan )
      3: Board Games
      ( Istvan / Staff )

      Sat 27th:
      10: Losing "Loadum"
      ( Naomi )
      1:
      3: Card Games
      ( Istvan / Staff )

      Sun 28th
      10: Introduction to Go
      ( Xavier )
      1: Shogi for Beginners (Japanese Chess) ( Galen )
      3: Board Games
      ( Istvan / Staff )

      Mon 29th
      10: Multiplayer Chess Games ( Istvan )
      1: Xiang-qi for Beginners (Chinese Chess) ( Galen )
      3: Chess, Chess, Chess (
      Xavier )

      Tues 30th
      10 Happy Japanese Games (
      Yamamura Kitsune )
      1 The Game of Tarot (
      Naomi)
      3 Card Games
      ( Istvan / Staff )

      Wed 31st
      10: Multiplayer Tables
      ( Xavier )
      1: Board Games
      ( Istvan / Staff )
      3: Laugh and Lie Down (
      Naomi )

      Thu 1st
      10: Introduction to Go
      ( Xavier )
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 17, 2013
        Hi
        I am not sure that I will be onsite by Saturday the 28th. I had requested that my classes be scheduled on the 28th through the 1st.
        Also - do you know if the Happy Japanese games are field games or board/card games. If it is the same Japanese games class that has been taught in the past, the battlefield is a better location than the games tent.

        -Naomi

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            pennsicgames-digest@yahoogroups.com
            pennsicgames-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 17, 2013
          On 4/17/2013 2:26 AM, Naomi Hampson wrote:
          Hi
          I am not sure that I will be onsite by Saturday the 28th. I had requested that my classes be scheduled on the 28th through the 1st.
          Also - do you know if the Happy Japanese games are field games or board/card games. If it is the same Japanese games class that has been taught in the past, the battlefield is a better location than the games tent.

          -Naomi

              My apologies - I mis-read (or mis-copied to my worksheet) the days you are available.  I'll adjust that and re-submit.
              I've spoken with Kitsune about her class - the various parts don't work ideally in either location.  For at one session, we'll be able to use the Dance Tent for more space.

          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 17, 2013
            I think we want a Game of Tarot Class early since it worked well to draw people in especially non-gamers.
            It also looks like we are missing the Morris games class that someone usually offers. So I think we want to slip one of those in early

            both as Games tent staff.   one of us create a separate submission count for that purpose?

                Message 7 of 11 , Apr 17, 2013
                  Here's the revised schedule. I believe the 'snapshot' for the site
                  booklet was taken this evening, but I'll confirm that.

[...]

                  10: Losing "Loadum" ( Naomi )