Re: [pennsicgames] Class schedule (8/6)

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 7, 2004
      Greetings, Marietta!

      We can add classes at War, Michel is setting and collating the schedule and
      emailing it to me since I'll be onsite first, and can drop it off, as far as
      it gets done by Sunday night, at A&S Point, etc. for inclusion in their
      master schedule there, at the Pennsic Independent for their daily add/drop
      list, etc., Tuesday morning on the 10th. Class slots and times are already
      reserved as "Period Games" on the master A&S schedule, and that's how it'll
      be in the book at site; people will have to check with us, see the add/drop
      list in the Independent, or read the postings on the bulletin board at A&S
      Point.

      My guess, Marietta, is yes, there are still plenty of open slots on the
      schedule, but you'll have to do the add yourself at A&S Point. Check with
      us on your way to A&S PT for the latest update, when you get in - A&S has a
      long delay sometimes between when you do the add and when it gets posted.
      What are you planning on teaching? Is there anything special you need to be
      there for your class, that's not on the list I posted of things in the tent,
      that you're not bringing?

      Michel, I have a small dry-erase board we can write our games classes mini-
      schedule on and leave at the tent so people can see the list. It's a
      donation, a permanent addition to the Pennsic Gaming Tent stuff. Can we add
      it to the trailer for permanent storage out there, Istvan?

      Galen