Re: [pennsicgames] registered for classes

    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 16, 2013
      Good. I put in a few generic classes that can go as games tent staff.   I could not see how to turn them into GTS instead of me.   I guess I should have created a separate login or something let  me know if there is something I can do to switch rings around.

      On Apr 15, 2013, at 11:44 PM, Naomi Hampson <naomi.hampson@...> wrote:

      OK
      I registered for 3 games classes, Tarot, Losing Loadum, and Laugh and Lie Down.

      Xavier - I can teach them multiple times if you want. I know in the past tarot has dawn a large crowd.

      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 16, 2013
        On 4/15/2013 10:44 PM, Naomi Hampson wrote:
        OK
        I registered for 3 games classes, Tarot, Losing Loadum, and Laugh and Lie Down.

        Xavier - I can teach them multiple times if you want. I know in the past tarot has dawn a large crowd.

            There's a new, improved way of scheduling the grid this year.   I get a list of classes registered to the track, and enter the date/time/location for them.   There's no way for me to create an additional entry, other than putting it under my name.
            I've got you scheduled for Sunday morning, Tuesday mid-day, and Wednesday afternoon.  Istvan's idea of creating the generic card/board classes gives me filler, and we can change any of those "on site" to a more focused class.   Or just ask whoever shows up if they'd like to learn X.

          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 16, 2013
            Here's the preliminary schedule. Please look it over and see if there's
            something missing, or if something is mis-scheduled.
            The Board Games and Card Games classes that Istvan scheduled can -
            assuming he doesn't object - be run by anyone. That's why I put them
            down as :"/staff". In the program book they'll have his name.

            Xavier

            Thu 25th
            10: Tafl Games
            ( Xavier)
            1: Happy Japanese Games (
            Yamamura Kitsune )

            Fri 26th
            10: Game of the Goose (
            Istvan )
            1: Alquerques
            ( Istvan )
            3: Board Games
            ( Istvan / Staff )

            Sat 27th:
            10: Losing "Loadum"
            ( Naomi )
            1:
            3: Card Games
            ( Istvan / Staff )

            Sun 28th
            10: Introduction to Go
            ( Xavier )
            1: Shogi for Beginners (Japanese Chess) ( Galen )
            3: Board Games
            ( Istvan / Staff )

            Mon 29th
            10: Multiplayer Chess Games ( Istvan )
            1: Xiang-qi for Beginners (Chinese Chess) ( Galen )
            3: Chess, Chess, Chess (
            Xavier )

            Tues 30th
            10 Happy Japanese Games (
            Yamamura Kitsune )
            1 The Game of Tarot (
            Naomi)
            3 Card Games
            ( Istvan / Staff )

            Wed 31st
            10: Multiplayer Tables
            ( Xavier )
            1: Board Games
            ( Istvan / Staff )
            3: Laugh and Lie Down (
            Naomi )

            Thu 1st
            10: Introduction to Go
            ( Xavier )
            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 17, 2013
              Hi
              I am not sure that I will be onsite by Saturday the 28th. I had requested that my classes be scheduled on the 28th through the 1st.
              Also - do you know if the Happy Japanese games are field games or board/card games. If it is the same Japanese games class that has been taught in the past, the battlefield is a better location than the games tent.

              -Naomi

              <*> Your email settings:
                  Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
                  (Yahoo! ID required)

              <*> To change settings via email:
                  pennsicgames-digest@yahoogroups.com
                  pennsicgames-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              Message 6 of 11 , Apr 17, 2013
                On 4/17/2013 2:26 AM, Naomi Hampson wrote:
                Hi
                I am not sure that I will be onsite by Saturday the 28th. I had requested that my classes be scheduled on the 28th through the 1st.
                Also - do you know if the Happy Japanese games are field games or board/card games. If it is the same Japanese games class that has been taught in the past, the battlefield is a better location than the games tent.

                -Naomi

                    My apologies - I mis-read (or mis-copied to my worksheet) the days you are available.  I'll adjust that and re-submit.
                    I've spoken with Kitsune about her class - the various parts don't work ideally in either location.  For at one session, we'll be able to use the Dance Tent for more space.

                Message 7 of 11 , Apr 17, 2013
                  I think we want a Game of Tarot Class early since it worked well to draw people in especially non-gamers.
                  It also looks like we are missing the Morris games class that someone usually offers. So I think we want to slip one of those in early

                  both as Games tent staff.   one of us create a separate submission count for that purpose?

                      Message 10 of 11 , Apr 17, 2013
                        Here's the revised schedule. I believe the 'snapshot' for the site
                        booklet was taken this evening, but I'll confirm that.

[...]

                        10: Losing "Loadum" ( Naomi )