registered for classes

    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 15, 2013
      OK
      I registered for 3 games classes, Tarot, Losing Loadum, and Laugh and Lie Down.

      Xavier - I can teach them multiple times if you want. I know in the past tarot has dawn a large crowd.

      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 16, 2013
        Good. I put in a few generic classes that can go as games tent staff.   I could not see how to turn them into GTS instead of me.   I guess I should have created a separate login or something let  me know if there is something I can do to switch rings around.

        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 16, 2013
          On 4/15/2013 10:44 PM, Naomi Hampson wrote:
          OK
          I registered for 3 games classes, Tarot, Losing Loadum, and Laugh and Lie Down.

          Xavier - I can teach them multiple times if you want. I know in the past tarot has dawn a large crowd.

              There's a new, improved way of scheduling the grid this year.   I get a list of classes registered to the track, and enter the date/time/location for them.   There's no way for me to create an additional entry, other than putting it under my name.
              I've got you scheduled for Sunday morning, Tuesday mid-day, and Wednesday afternoon.  Istvan's idea of creating the generic card/board classes gives me filler, and we can change any of those "on site" to a more focused class.   Or just ask whoever shows up if they'd like to learn X.

            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 16, 2013
              Here's the preliminary schedule. Please look it over and see if there's
              something missing, or if something is mis-scheduled.
              The Board Games and Card Games classes that Istvan scheduled can -
              assuming he doesn't object - be run by anyone. That's why I put them
              down as :"/staff". In the program book they'll have his name.

              Xavier

              Thu 25th
              10: Tafl Games
              ( Xavier)
              1: Happy Japanese Games (
              Yamamura Kitsune )

              Fri 26th
              10: Game of the Goose (
              Istvan )
              1: Alquerques
              ( Istvan )
              3: Board Games
              ( Istvan / Staff )

              Sat 27th:
              10: Losing "Loadum"
              ( Naomi )
              1:
              3: Card Games
              ( Istvan / Staff )

              Sun 28th
              10: Introduction to Go
              ( Xavier )
              1: Shogi for Beginners (Japanese Chess) ( Galen )
              3: Board Games
              ( Istvan / Staff )

              Mon 29th
              10: Multiplayer Chess Games ( Istvan )
              1: Xiang-qi for Beginners (Chinese Chess) ( Galen )
              3: Chess, Chess, Chess (
              Xavier )

              Tues 30th
              10 Happy Japanese Games (
              Yamamura Kitsune )
              1 The Game of Tarot (
              Naomi)
              3 Card Games
              ( Istvan / Staff )

              Wed 31st
              10: Multiplayer Tables
              ( Xavier )
              1: Board Games
              ( Istvan / Staff )
              3: Laugh and Lie Down (
              Naomi )

              Thu 1st
              10: Introduction to Go
              ( Xavier )
              Message 6 of 11 , Apr 17, 2013
                Hi
                I am not sure that I will be onsite by Saturday the 28th. I had requested that my classes be scheduled on the 28th through the 1st.
                Also - do you know if the Happy Japanese games are field games or board/card games. If it is the same Japanese games class that has been taught in the past, the battlefield is a better location than the games tent.

                -Naomi

                <*> Your email settings:
                    Individual Email | Traditional

                <*> To change settings online go to:
                    (Yahoo! ID required)

                <*> To change settings via email:
                    pennsicgames-digest@yahoogroups.com
                    pennsicgames-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                Message 7 of 11 , Apr 17, 2013
                  On 4/17/2013 2:26 AM, Naomi Hampson wrote:
                  Hi
                  I am not sure that I will be onsite by Saturday the 28th. I had requested that my classes be scheduled on the 28th through the 1st.
                  Also - do you know if the Happy Japanese games are field games or board/card games. If it is the same Japanese games class that has been taught in the past, the battlefield is a better location than the games tent.

                  -Naomi

                      My apologies - I mis-read (or mis-copied to my worksheet) the days you are available.  I'll adjust that and re-submit.
                      I've spoken with Kitsune about her class - the various parts don't work ideally in either location.  For at one session, we'll be able to use the Dance Tent for more space.

                  Message 8 of 11 , Apr 17, 2013
                    I think we want a Game of Tarot Class early since it worked well to draw people in especially non-gamers.
                    It also looks like we are missing the Morris games class that someone usually offers. So I think we want to slip one of those in early

                    both as Games tent staff.   one of us create a separate submission count for that purpose?

                        Message 11 of 11 , Apr 17, 2013
                          Here's the revised schedule. I believe the 'snapshot' for the site
                          booklet was taken this evening, but I'll confirm that.

[...]

                          10: Losing "Loadum" ( Naomi )