Re: Pennsic Classes

  • timothy Lewis
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 13, 2013
      I would love to teach go at some point, however I can't commit to specific days at this point.  Also I would love to push for the day of go to be Sunday or Monday of war week.

      Olrick.
      Message 2 of 15 , Apr 14, 2013
        On 4/13/2013 7:26 AM, timothy Lewis wrote:
        I would love to teach go at some point, however I can't commit to specific days at this point.  Also I would love to push for the day of go to be Sunday or Monday of war week.

        Olrick.

            The last day of classes & traditional Day of Go will be Thursday, August 1.  Since no one has specificly requested a class on Sunday the 28th, I'll put the other Day of Go there.  Hopefully you'll be able to join us that day, Olrick.

            If anyone else wants to teach Go or Japanese related classes, it'd be nice to fill the day.

            Message 5 of 15 , Apr 14, 2013
              At this point the schedule is more hole than not.  I put in 3 classes this morning, which brings the total to 7 classes total.  Galen's classes and one other I'm expecting will bring us up past 1-per-day.

              Right now the schedule is Intro to Go at 10 AM on Sunday and Thursday, ?Galen's classes at 1 on Sun & Mon, and 5 classes that can be run anytime.  If anyone else has classes in mind, please let me know even if you can't get it officially registered.

              Thanks to everyone for getting this all done early this year.
              Xavier