Staffing the tent

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2012
      Greetings Gamers,

      Pennsic is almost upon us! If you would like to help out in the tent
      and already know your availability, please send me a note so that I may
      put together a preliminary schedule. As always, we'll can take
      volunteers and make changes at Pennsic, but knowing what we can expect
      ahead of time helps us sleep easier :)

      I will be arriving on the evening of Friday August 3rd and be there
      until the 11th.

      In Service,
      Michel