Re: [pennsicgames] Plans for Pennsic 41?

    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 28, 2012
      On 4/18/2012 11:58 PM, Daniel Adler wrote:
      > Xavier - what classes did you submit to teach?

      As Michel indicated, I signed up to teach Go 3 times, and
      multi-player tables once. Off the top of my head, I think I said
      Friday, Tuesday, Friday for the Go classes. If the tent won't be open
      until Saturday, then the early class can be moved of course.

      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 29, 2012
        I definitely want to try and get the tent open, assuming my minions
        are available to help open and close.