Re: [pennsicgames] Plans for Pennsic 41?

    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 18 9:58 PM
      Xavier - what classes did you submit to teach?

      I've been running the same things for a couple of years, though they have been popular…..I'll wait to see what others teach, and see if I repeat last year or do something else.  I know I'll be doing the Celtic Hurling game again Tuesday afternoon/evening at 6:00.  Maybe two other things drawn from this list, one on Sunday at 1:00 PM and one on Monday at 1:00 PM.

      9 Men's Morris
      Byzantine Chess
      Xiang-qi (Chinese Chess)
      Shogi (Japanese Chess)
      Assaulto
      Knucklebones/Kugelach/5 Stones
      (modern Western) Chess at various levels of skill
      (modern) Backgammon at various levels of skill
      Rota
      I don't have written classes for Tafl variants or Go, but there are plenty others who teach those.

      Anyone want to run a tourney again?  If so, type, game, etc?  Prizes?  We should put the tourney in with the classes so it's in the book too.

      Naomi, do I remember correctly that you have the notes we took last year on how things went, what we need to add, subtract, change, etc.?  If not, Brusten?  Someone else?

      Galen

      On Apr 18, 2012, at 11:13 PM, James McAdams wrote:

      On 4/18/2012 12:18 PM, Mike Knauer wrote:
      > Howdy,
      >
      > Nothing has been put forth yet, but I'm open to suggestions.
      >
      > Right now we need to focus a little on classes - we have about two weeks
      > before the deadline to get our classes into the site booklet.
      >
      > Everyone know what they want to teach?
      > Anyone looking for something to teach?
      > Anyone already submitted a class or classes?

      I just submitted mine today, since I'll be offline until the 30th.

      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 28 11:12 PM
        On 4/18/2012 11:58 PM, Daniel Adler wrote:
        > Xavier - what classes did you submit to teach?

        As Michel indicated, I signed up to teach Go 3 times, and
        multi-player tables once. Off the top of my head, I think I said
        Friday, Tuesday, Friday for the Go classes. If the tent won't be open
        until Saturday, then the early class can be moved of course.

        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 29 4:48 AM
          I definitely want to try and get the tent open, assuming my minions
          are available to help open and close.