Volunteers

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 26, 2011
      Hi
      Pennsic is only days away, even if my brain keeps trying to tell me that it is still June.
      Like always, we need volunteers to keep the tent running.  I will make sure that there are sign in sheets in the tent for anyone interested in volunteering.  There will be two 4-hour shifts each day (10am-2pm and 2pm-6pm) and four 2-hour shifts (10am-12pm, 12pm-2pm, 2pm-4pm, 4pm-6pm).  If you know you are available, particularly Tuesday, Thursday and Friday of war week, you can email me to be added to the list, or drop by the tent to sign up.
      Hope you all have a safe trip out to Pennsic, and I'll see you there.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 27, 2011
        Hope to see you all soon. I should be at Kilkenny camp (X01) sometime
        Monday or Tuesday and tented and in residence by Wednesday.
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 25, 2016
          Greetings!
          I'm still wrapping my head around it being as close to Pennsic as
          it is. Anyhow - if anyone is willing and able to volunteer a little
          time at the Games Tent, please let me know when you're available.

          Xavier

          ---

              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 29, 2016
                On 7/26/2016 9:25 AM, Daniel Adler dadler@... [pennsicgames] wrote:

                I will be there for the duration, as usual, though I need to have the merchant booth staffed and up before I can come down to the Period Games tent.  Are there teaching slots still available, should I add something last minute when I get there?  This is the first year in more than a decade I haven't been pre-regged to teach 3 classes, whatever will I do with myself!

                    I filled in our normal class times with an assortment of stuff that's been taught in the past.   If anyone wants to teach a scheduled class - or want to add one feel free.   I'm working on getting some of the listings changed to match some additions by Istvan.

                Xavier

                Avast logo