Volunteers

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 26, 2011
      Hi
      Pennsic is only days away, even if my brain keeps trying to tell me that it is still June.
      Like always, we need volunteers to keep the tent running.  I will make sure that there are sign in sheets in the tent for anyone interested in volunteering.  There will be two 4-hour shifts each day (10am-2pm and 2pm-6pm) and four 2-hour shifts (10am-12pm, 12pm-2pm, 2pm-4pm, 4pm-6pm).  If you know you are available, particularly Tuesday, Thursday and Friday of war week, you can email me to be added to the list, or drop by the tent to sign up.
      Hope you all have a safe trip out to Pennsic, and I'll see you there.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 27, 2011
        Hope to see you all soon. I should be at Kilkenny camp (X01) sometime
        Monday or Tuesday and tented and in residence by Wednesday.