Re: [pennsicgames] Games for your Personna

  • Michael Baron
    Message 1 of 27 , May 10, 2011
      It would work as a meta class, like classes about autocratting, heraldry research, etc. It doesn't work as an active class because outside morris variants in roman influenced culture, tafl variants in viking influenced culture, & cetera, if you put two random medieval people together and expected them to have a contest a difficult time would be had settling on a game, especially if limited to those familiar enough to be documented to that place and time period.

      I think perhaps if someone wanted to sit and research one on one with people (like the heralds do for names), it might be more successful and rewarding for the parties involved.

      I should do more research on who played what when and where.

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T