Re: Class schedule - teach two

  • Dungeon Damsel, elven
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 6, 2004
      I was sort of following your lead on the 1 hr thing. In both
      classes, I have room past the hour to keep going, should people wish
      to do so. I can either leave it like that, or, if you advise I
      switch to 90 min, that's fine as well. I defer to those in the know.

      YIS,
      Irene

      And, I too look forward to a game or seven!

      --- In pennsicgames@yahoogroups.com, Daniel Adler <dadler@h...> wrote:
      > Actually, my classes are 90 minutes for all but the 5 Stones class
      which is
      > an hour.
      >
      > Galen
      >
      > > From: "Dungeon Damsel, elven" <erginartesia@y...>
      > > Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 18:01:25 +0000
      > > To: pennsicgames@yahoogroups.com
      > > Subject: [pennsicgames] Re: Class schedule - teach two
      > >
      > > okey dokey then... backgammon and tafl (if I can find my ?@#$%
      > > medieval games book that I was just reading the other day), or 9
      > > man's morris if I cannot. Here's my recommendation on your
      schedule
      > > list...
      > >
      > > PS: Kiana said that she would be happy to do mancala, so I added
      her
      > > into the schedule too.
      > >
      > > Class name, teacher, date, time, length
      hour