Pennsic 40

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 11, 2011

      I wanted to let folks know that for various reasons I won't be at
      Pennsic this year. I expect I'll be back next year though - just taking
      a needed break.

      What this means for the Games Tent is that we need a volunteer to work
      with Pennsic U to schedule any game classes and get them in the Pennsic
      Book.

      We also need volunteers to take shifts at the tent so that it can stay
      open (or you could cut the hours it is open).

      If someone would like to step up and organize things, that would be
      great. In the past I mostly dealt with the classes, but I also kept in
      touch with the Cultural Affairs people to make sure the Games Tent was
      represented.

      In Service,
      Michel Wolffauer
    • patsmith
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 11, 2011
        Greetings,

        You will be missed at Pennsic.

        I have been on the Pennsic U staff in the past and have
        helped schedule all 1400+ classes at Pennsic. I would be
        more than willing to take over scheduling the games tent and
        co-ordinating with the Pennsic U staff.

        Brusten

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 15, 2011
          On 2/11/2011 12:23 PM, Mike Knauer wrote:
          > I wanted to let folks know that for various reasons I won't be at
          > Pennsic this year. I expect I'll be back next year though - just taking
          > a needed break.
          >

          > Michel Wolffauer

          Out of curiosity, what classes do you commonly teach?

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 16, 2011
            The ones I've been teaching over the last few years are:
            Gleek - Late Renaissance card game
            The World - Four player backgammon
            Losing Loadum

            I've also helped out with some of the base classes (Mancala most recently)

            - Michel