PI column

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29 11:47 PM
      Greetings,
      I know I mentioned it before, but I don't think I confirmed it
      here. There will be a daily column in the Pennsic Independent with
      period chess problems, and I'll be leaving answers and hints at the
      Gaming tent. I'll try to be there every morning to drop them off, but
      can leave a master list if there's a safe spot to store it.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 30 6:27 AM
        Excellent! Sounds great.

        - Michel