Re: [pennsicgames] Re: Class schedule - teach two

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 6 11:13 AM
      Actually, my classes are 90 minutes for all but the 5 Stones class which is
      an hour.

      Galen

      > From: "Dungeon Damsel, elven" <erginartesia@...>
      > Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 18:01:25 +0000
      > To: pennsicgames@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: [pennsicgames] Re: Class schedule - teach two
      >
      > okey dokey then... backgammon and tafl (if I can find my ?@#$%
      > medieval games book that I was just reading the other day), or 9
      > man's morris if I cannot. Here's my recommendation on your schedule
      > list...
      >
      > PS: Kiana said that she would be happy to do mancala, so I added her
      > into the schedule too.
      >
      > Class name, teacher, date, time, length
      >>> [open] Sat. 14th, 10 AM
      >>> Modern Chess, Galen, Sat. 14th, 1 PM, 1 hr
      >>> Mancala, Kiana Lindsay Sat. 14th, 3 PM 2 hours
      >>> Backgammon, Irene Madhaidin Sun. 15th, 10 AM, 1 hour
      >>> [open] Sun. 15th, 1 PM
      >>> [open] Sun. 15th, 3 PM
      >>> [open] Mon. 16th, 10 AM
      >>> Xiang-qi, Galen,1 hr Mon. 16th, 1 PM
      >>> [open] Mon. 16th, 3 PM
      >>> [open] Tues. 17th, 10 AM
      >>> Tafl, Irene Madhaidin Tues. 17th, 1 PM, 1 hour
      >>> [open] Tues. 17th, 3 PM
      >>> [open] Wed. 18th, 10 AM
      >>> Shogi, Galen, Wed. 18th, 1 PM, 1 hr
      >>> [open] Wed. 18th, 3 PM
      >>> [open] Thurs. 19th, 10 AM
      >>> 5 Stones, Galen, Thurs. 19th, 1 PM, 1 hr
      >>> [open] Thurs. 19th, 3 PM
      >>> [open] Fri. 20th, 10 AM
      >>> [open] Fri. 20th, 1 PM
      >>> [open] Fri. 20th, 3 PM
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Dungeon Damsel, elven
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 6 2:08 PM
        I was sort of following your lead on the 1 hr thing. In both
        classes, I have room past the hour to keep going, should people wish
        to do so. I can either leave it like that, or, if you advise I
        switch to 90 min, that's fine as well. I defer to those in the know.

        YIS,
        Irene

        And, I too look forward to a game or seven!