A couple of updates

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 9, 2010
      Greetings Gamers!

      Two quick notes for folks who haven't spotted them on the Pennsic website:

      The Games Tent has moved again. We're on the same block as last time,
      only now positioned between the Dance Tent and AS 6.

      If people are interested, it has been suggested that we can push to get
      the tent moved back to St. Aidan's Square for next year. (I'm
      personally in favor of it, but I'll go with what the majority wants)

      The new A&S rule that requires minors to have an adult accompany them to
      Pennsic University classes does not apply to the activities in the Games
      Tent.

      In Service,
      Michel

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 10, 2010
          On 7/9/2010 2:54 PM, Mike Knauer wrote:
          > If people are interested, it has been suggested that we can push to get
          > the tent moved back to St. Aidan's Square for next year. (I'm
          > personally in favor of it, but I'll go with what the majority wants)

          My concern with the move was that the 'walk-by' traffic would go
          down. I'll defer to those who spend more time in the tent than I do,
          but I didn't notice a decrease in activity between being in the A&S
          block and Aidan's Square. If that's the case, I think we're better off
          away from the noise of the refrigeration trucks.

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 11, 2010
              I will try to make it there on Monday then to cover the afternoon shift - let me know if you have anyone else.  I will be busy with Thrown Weapons this year, so I need to check that before committing to the shift.

              Anyone know if the tent sign turned up last year, and was left in the Kilkenny storage area?  Or is it hiding in my attic upstairs, or at my parents' house maybe?  I'll check the last two...:+)

              Galen

              On Jul 9, 2010, at 3:10 PM, Naomi Hampson wrote:

              Here is the tentative schedule for the games tent "gamers" shifts.
              I can be flexible, and can move days or take on more if needed, but the games tent works best the more people help out.  The biggest whole in the schedule is Monday for both gamer shifts.  There is currently no one scheduled for any specific "helper" shift spot, so if you would like to come out for that, we could use you any day.
              If you would like to help out and know your availability, please let me know.

              Thank you
              -Naomi

               10am-2pm2pm-6pm
              Saturday MikeNaomi