Tentative Games Tent Schedule - still need many volunteers

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 9, 2010
      Here is the tentative schedule for the games tent "gamers" shifts.
      I can be flexible, and can move days or take on more if needed, but the games tent works best the more people help out.  The biggest whole in the schedule is Monday for both gamer shifts.  There is currently no one scheduled for any specific "helper" shift spot, so if you would like to come out for that, we could use you any day.
      If you would like to help out and know your availability, please let me know.

      Thank you
      -Naomi

       10am-2pm2pm-6pm
      Saturday MikeNaomi
      SundayNaomi
      Monday
      Tuesday Naomi
      Wednesday Naomi
      ThursdayMikeMike
      FridayMike

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 9, 2010
        Greetings Gamers!

        Two quick notes for folks who haven't spotted them on the Pennsic website:

        The Games Tent has moved again. We're on the same block as last time,
        only now positioned between the Dance Tent and AS 6.

        If people are interested, it has been suggested that we can push to get
        the tent moved back to St. Aidan's Square for next year. (I'm
        personally in favor of it, but I'll go with what the majority wants)

        The new A&S rule that requires minors to have an adult accompany them to
        Pennsic University classes does not apply to the activities in the Games
        Tent.

        In Service,
        Michel

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 10, 2010
            On 7/9/2010 2:54 PM, Mike Knauer wrote:
            > If people are interested, it has been suggested that we can push to get
            > the tent moved back to St. Aidan's Square for next year. (I'm
            > personally in favor of it, but I'll go with what the majority wants)

            My concern with the move was that the 'walk-by' traffic would go
            down. I'll defer to those who spend more time in the tent than I do,
            but I didn't notice a decrease in activity between being in the A&S
            block and Aidan's Square. If that's the case, I think we're better off
            away from the noise of the refrigeration trucks.