Fwd: [settmour_swamp] Pennsic University policy change: youth attendance restrictions

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2010
      Just an FYI, since we usually see lots of Pennsic's youth attendees at the Period Games Tent.

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: Pamela Herbert <ldybrigitsca@...>
      Date: July 6, 2010 3:41:57 PM EDT
      Subject: [settmour_swamp] Pennsic University policy change: youth attendance restrictions

      I know I'm not attending Pennsic this year, nor do I have any children who
      would be affected by this ruling but I felt the need to pass this
      information on to all who are or do.

      New Pennsic University policy this year: Minors (anyone under the age of 18)
      must be accompanied by a parent or guardian when attending classes in A&S
      tents. See the letter from the Deputy Mayor of Cultural Affairs for more
      details about the
      Direct link:

      Read that first.

      Copy of a letter from Mistress Chai, Deputy Mayor of Cultural Affairs in
      response to voiced concerns: