Re: Class schedule - teach two

  • Dungeon Damsel, elven
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 6, 2004
      okey dokey then... backgammon and tafl (if I can find my ?@#$%
      medieval games book that I was just reading the other day), or 9
      man's morris if I cannot. Here's my recommendation on your schedule
      list...

      PS: Kiana said that she would be happy to do mancala, so I added her
      into the schedule too.

      Class name, teacher, date, time, length
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 6, 2004
        Actually, my classes are 90 minutes for all but the 5 Stones class which is
        an hour.

        Galen

        > From: "Dungeon Damsel, elven" <erginartesia@...>
        > Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 18:01:25 +0000
        > To: pennsicgames@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: [pennsicgames] Re: Class schedule - teach two
        >
        > okey dokey then... backgammon and tafl (if I can find my ?@#$%
        > medieval games book that I was just reading the other day), or 9
        > man's morris if I cannot. Here's my recommendation on your schedule
        > list...
        >
        > PS: Kiana said that she would be happy to do mancala, so I added her
        > into the schedule too.
        >
        > Class name, teacher, date, time, length
        >>> [open] Sat. 14th, 10 AM
        >>> Modern Chess, Galen, Sat. 14th, 1 PM, 1 hr
        >>> Mancala, Kiana Lindsay Sat. 14th, 3 PM 2 hours
        >>> Backgammon, Irene Madhaidin Sun. 15th, 10 AM, 1 hour
        >>> [open] Sun. 15th, 1 PM
        >>> [open] Sun. 15th, 3 PM
        >>> [open] Mon. 16th, 10 AM
        >>> Xiang-qi, Galen,1 hr Mon. 16th, 1 PM
        >>> [open] Mon. 16th, 3 PM
        >>> [open] Tues. 17th, 10 AM
        >>> Tafl, Irene Madhaidin Tues. 17th, 1 PM, 1 hour
        >>> [open] Tues. 17th, 3 PM
        >>> [open] Wed. 18th, 10 AM
        >>> Shogi, Galen, Wed. 18th, 1 PM, 1 hr
        >>> [open] Wed. 18th, 3 PM
        >>> [open] Thurs. 19th, 10 AM
        >>> 5 Stones, Galen, Thurs. 19th, 1 PM, 1 hr
        >>> [open] Thurs. 19th, 3 PM
        >>> [open] Fri. 20th, 10 AM
        >>> [open] Fri. 20th, 1 PM
        >>> [open] Fri. 20th, 3 PM
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Dungeon Damsel, elven
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 6, 2004
          I was sort of following your lead on the 1 hr thing. In both
          classes, I have room past the hour to keep going, should people wish
          to do so. I can either leave it like that, or, if you advise I
          switch to 90 min, that's fine as well. I defer to those in the know.

          YIS,
          Irene

          And, I too look forward to a game or seven!