Volunteers Needed for Pennsic Games Tent

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2010
      Greetings,
      With Pennsic looming less than a month away, I would love to get a handle on who is interested in volunteering at the games tent.
      The games tent is open for drop-in gaming and classes Saturday - Friday of war week (August 7-13th) from 10am-6pm.  Each day we need two people for 4 hour 'gamer shifts', one from 10am-2pm and one from 2pm-6pm.  In addition we need four people each day for two hour 'helper shifts', 10am-12pm, 12pm-2pm, 2pm-4pm and 4pm-6pm.  The 'gamer shift' volunteers should be familiar with a number of period games and able to help and teach people who drop by.  The 'helper shift' volunteers do not have to be familiar with the games although it would be great if they are.  They do need to be interested and willing to help and play games with people who drop in.

      If you would like to help out and you know when you are available, please let me know and I will add you to the schedule.  Anyone is welcome to stop by the tent and sign up for 2-hour helper shifts, but I would like to have all of the 4-hours "gamer" shifts filled before Pennsic.  Even if you don't know when you are available, please let me know if you are interested in helping out.

      Teachers - you can volunteer for a shift that overlaps your class since there is no drop-in gaming when classes are going on.  I know that many times teachers and students stick around after the class is over playing the game that had just been taught, so if you are planning on being at the tent anyway before or after your class, it would be great if you could volunteer for a 'gamer' of 'helper' shift.

      Thank you very much,
      -Naomi bat Avraham
    • Kelly Keck
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7, 2010
        I'd be available either Tuesday or Wednesday for any of the helper shifts.  (I could do a shift each day.)

        Adriana Michaels