Tentative Games Tent Schedule

    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2010

      Below is the tentative class schedule for the Games Tent at Pennsic this
      year. If there are no objections, change requests or problems, I will
      be submitting it tomorrow evening.

      Please take a look, and let me know if there are any questions.

      In Service,
      Michel

      Tentative Games Tent Schedule 2010
      ==================================
      Thu 5th
      --------
      1 PM The Five games that every SCA member should know - Brusten de
      Bearsul

      Fri 6th
      --------
      1 PM Poch - a German 15th century card game - Brusten de Bearsul

      Sat 7th
      --------
      10 AM Losing Loadum - Michel Wolffauer
      1 PM Welsh Grandfather, an Elizabethian era card game - Brusten de
      Bearsul
      3 PM The Game of Tarot - Naomi bat Avraham

      Sun 8th
      --------
      10 AM The Game of Tarot - Naomi bat Avraham
      1 PM Happy Japanese Games - Yamamura Kitsune
      3 PM Pit and Stone Games (Mancala) - Michel Wolffauer

      Mon 9th
      --------
      10 AM Games and Play from Breugel's painting Children's Play -
      Anthoinette de Martel
      1 PM Byzantine Chess for Beginners - Galen Mac Byrne
      3 PM What did "I" play in period? - Ishtvan

      Tue 10th
      --------
      10 AM Introduction to Go - Louis Xavier de Navarre
      1 PM Xiang-qi (Chinese Chess) - Galen Mac Byrne
      3 PM Tafl Games - Fitchneal & Tablut - Istvan

      Wed 11th
      --------
      10 AM The World: Four player backgammon - Michel Wolffauer
      1 PM The Games of tables - Louis Xavier de Navarre
      3 PM Morris Games - Istvan

      Thu 12th
      --------
      10 AM Laugh and Lie Down - Naomi bat Avraham
      1 PM Fanarona - Istvan
      3 PM Gleek - Late Renaissance card game - Michel Wolffauer

      Fri 13th
      --------
      10 AM Introduction to Go - Louis Xavier de Navarre
      1 PM Go
      3 PM Go

      --------
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2010

        Having heard no complaints, the schedule has been submitted. (Yay!)