Re: [pennsicgames] Class schedule - teach two

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 6 7:42 AM
      Maybe because you need the luck of the Irish to play well! (I guess)

      Yes, the game tent has small tile game pieces and boards on paper attached
      to the tables, with plastic sheeting on top to keep the papers from flying
      off in the wind. There's a sign, an easel, a small dry erase board, a small
      chalkboard. Tables and chairs. AC plug for a light or whatever, we've
      never used it, I think there's a light there too. 20x20 Grimms Tent.

      Michel, Steven and I bring our personal collections of games. Many are from
      Salamallah's booth over the years, many are more upscale versions. You are
      certainly welcome to bring your own, too. The more the merrier!

      See you at War, we'll have to have a backgammon game or seven sometime.

      Galen

    • Dungeon Damsel, elven
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 6 11:01 AM
        okey dokey then... backgammon and tafl (if I can find my ?@#$%
        medieval games book that I was just reading the other day), or 9
        man's morris if I cannot. Here's my recommendation on your schedule
        list...

        PS: Kiana said that she would be happy to do mancala, so I added her
        into the schedule too.

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 6 11:13 AM
          Actually, my classes are 90 minutes for all but the 5 Stones class which is
          an hour.

          Galen

          > From: "Dungeon Damsel, elven" <erginartesia@...>
          > Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 18:01:25 +0000
          > To: pennsicgames@yahoogroups.com
          > Subject: [pennsicgames] Re: Class schedule - teach two
          >
          > okey dokey then... backgammon and tafl (if I can find my ?@#$%
          > medieval games book that I was just reading the other day), or 9
          > man's morris if I cannot. Here's my recommendation on your schedule
          > list...
          >
          > PS: Kiana said that she would be happy to do mancala, so I added her
          > into the schedule too.
          >
          > Class name, teacher, date, time, length
          >>> [open] Sat. 14th, 10 AM
          >>> Modern Chess, Galen, Sat. 14th, 1 PM, 1 hr
          >>> Mancala, Kiana Lindsay Sat. 14th, 3 PM 2 hours
          >>> Backgammon, Irene Madhaidin Sun. 15th, 10 AM, 1 hour
          >>> [open] Sun. 15th, 1 PM
          >>> [open] Sun. 15th, 3 PM
          >>> [open] Mon. 16th, 10 AM
          >>> Xiang-qi, Galen,1 hr Mon. 16th, 1 PM
          >>> [open] Mon. 16th, 3 PM
          >>> [open] Tues. 17th, 10 AM
          >>> Tafl, Irene Madhaidin Tues. 17th, 1 PM, 1 hour
          >>> [open] Tues. 17th, 3 PM
          >>> [open] Wed. 18th, 10 AM
          >>> Shogi, Galen, Wed. 18th, 1 PM, 1 hr
          >>> [open] Wed. 18th, 3 PM
          >>> [open] Thurs. 19th, 10 AM
          >>> 5 Stones, Galen, Thurs. 19th, 1 PM, 1 hr
          >>> [open] Thurs. 19th, 3 PM
          >>> [open] Fri. 20th, 10 AM
          >>> [open] Fri. 20th, 1 PM
          >>> [open] Fri. 20th, 3 PM
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Dungeon Damsel, elven
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 6 2:08 PM
            I was sort of following your lead on the 1 hr thing. In both
            classes, I have room past the hour to keep going, should people wish
            to do so. I can either leave it like that, or, if you advise I
            switch to 90 min, that's fine as well. I defer to those in the know.

            YIS,
            Irene

            And, I too look forward to a game or seven!