Medieval Games Conference

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2010
      Howdy, I just found out about this and wanted to make sure folks here
      were aware of it.

      Let the Games Begin: The Medieval World at Play
      Sat 19th June - Sun 20th June 2010
      University of Sheffield
      http://www.shef.ac.uk/gameplay-conference/

      They have a call for papers out, but the deadline is tomorrow.

      - Mike