Idea for a gaming column

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25 12:43 AM
      Greetings,

      I have an idea for a column in the PI. I don't know if it's too
      modern in spirit, but you'll know that.

      A daily chess column, based on problems taken from period
      manuscripts, and using slightly different rules from modern chess. I
      think I can find a dozen that can't be solved using modern rules.

      My thought is to publish the column in the PI, and have the
      solutions available at the A&S gaming tent. Unless you want the extra
      text printing solutions would involve.

      In service,
      Louis Xavier de Navarre