Re: [pennsicgames] Pennsic Artisans Row

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 12, 2010
      Excellent - not sure how I missed that.

      Another thought I had would be to take a day during the week and extend
      the Artisan Row into the Game Tent. Plan no classes for that day, but
      rather an all day show and tell.

      Whether that makes sense may depend on how many classes we get vs how
      many artisans they get.

      - Michel

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 12, 2010
        That was my thought, to use the games tent for the artisan row one day.  We could still leave a table or two in the back for open gaming and plan on some one on one teaching if someone learned about a game from the A&S side of things and wanted to learn to play it.

        -Naomi