Re: [pennsicgames] Pennsic Artisans Row

  • Pat Smith
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 12, 2010
      The Artisan' Row information is at:
      http://pennsicwar.org/penn39/AANDS/ARTROW/index.html

      Mike Knauer wrote:

      Sounds interesting!

      I'm a little torn though since the playing and one-on-one instruction is
      what we already do all day in between the formal classes. I'd be more
      interested in an exhibit and display - there are a lot of folks who have
      been recreating period games and gaming components, and it would be very
      cool to try and get them all together for a display.

      Do you know when there will be announcement about Artisan Row?

      Registration for classes is open and the deadline for submitting them is
      May 1st.

      - Michel

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 12, 2010
        Excellent - not sure how I missed that.

        Another thought I had would be to take a day during the week and extend
        the Artisan Row into the Game Tent. Plan no classes for that day, but
        rather an all day show and tell.

        Whether that makes sense may depend on how many classes we get vs how
        many artisans they get.

        - Michel

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 12, 2010
          That was my thought, to use the games tent for the artisan row one day.  We could still leave a table or two in the back for open gaming and plan on some one on one teaching if someone learned about a game from the A&S side of things and wanted to learn to play it.

          -Naomi