Re: [pennsicgames] Helping out

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 29, 2009
      Hi Aurddeilen
      Thank you so much. It would be best if you could help on Monday from 10am-2pm in the 'gamer' shift.
      Thanks
      -Naomi

      On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 9:16 PM, Ray Becker <rustic_adornments@...> wrote:

      Hi Naomi,

      I have reviewed the Pennsic Game Tent Schedule, and compared it with my other Pennsic activities. It looks like I can be available to volunteer on either Sunday Aug. 2nd from 10am to noon, or Monday Aug 2nd from 10am to 2pm. Just let me know which day would be of most use to you.

      Thanks,
      Aurddeilen

    • Ray Becker
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 29, 2009