Helping out

  • Ray Becker
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28, 2009
      Hi Naomi,

      I have reviewed the Pennsic Game Tent Schedule, and compared it with my other Pennsic activities. It looks like I can be available to volunteer on either Sunday Aug. 2nd from 10am to noon, or Monday Aug 2nd from 10am to 2pm. Just let me know which day would be of most use to you.

      Thanks,
      Aurddeilen

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 29, 2009
          Okay, Done ... See ya Monday.