Games Tent Help

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2009
      Hi
      Pennsic is only a few weeks away, and so far, most of the volunteer schedule is empty.  There are two 4 hour time shifts per day  that need to be filled by people familiar with a variety of period games ('gamer' shifts) and four 2 hour shifts per day that can be filled by anyone interested in helping ('helper' shifts).  If you know you are interested in helping out and know a time that you are free, please email me and I will put you on the schedule now.  The schedule will be at the tent if you want to schedule a time to help once you get to Pennsic.    If any of you are teaching and plan on sticking around to play with the people who took your class or get there an hour early to prepare and are willing to schedule that time please let me know.
       Any amount of time you can commit will help and is greatly appreciated.  Feel free to email if you have any questions.

      Thank you very much
      -Naomi
    • Xena526
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2009
        --- In pennsicgames@yahoogroups.com, Naomi Hampson <naomi.hampson@...> wrote:

        > Any amount of time you can commit will help and is greatly appreciated.
        > Feel free to email if you have any questions.
        >
        > Thank you very much
        > -Naomi

        Naomi,

        Did you get my e-mail with times I would volunteer as a helper? Just wanted to make sure, since I didn't get a reply and my e-mail might have gone astray (or gmail could've eaten any reply).

        Adriana Michaels