[pennsicgames] Tentative schedule - take 2

    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2009

      Here is the current schedule for the Games Tent. Unless there are
      problems, I will be submitting this tonight.

      Please let me know if there are any questions or problems.

      - Michel

      Games Tent Schedule 2009
      ========================
      Sat 1st
      --------
      10 AM Gleek - Late Renaissance card game - Michel
      1 PM Alquerques - Games Tent Staff
      3 PM Pit and Stone Games (Mancala)- Games Tent Staff

      Sun 2nd
      --------
      10 AM The World - Four player backgammon - Michel
      1 PM Atlanbaj (Turkish Checkers) - Galen
      3 PM Tarot: The Card game - Naomi

      Mon 3rd
      --------
      10 AM Laugh and Lie Down - Naomi
      1 PM Xiang-qi (Chinese Chess) - Galen
      3 PM Losing Loadum - Michel

      Tue 4th
      --------
      10 AM Intro to Go - Xavier
      1 PM Shogi (Japanese Chess) - Galen
      3 PM Tarot: The Card game - Naomi

      Wed 5th
      --------
      10 AM Mom! I'm Bored! - Tinker
      1 PM Fanarona - Istvan
      3 PM Game of the Goose - Istvan

      Thu 6th
      --------
      10 AM So You Have This Backgammon Board - Justin
      1 PM Three Easy Morris Games - Ana
      3 PM So You Have This Chess Set - Justin

      Fri 7th
      --------
      10 AM Intro to Go - Xavier
      1 PM Go