Volunteers

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 9, 2009
      Greetings
      I am hoping to get some sort of volunteer schedule made for the games tent.
      Even if you don't want to teach a game, you can be a huge help by agreeing to spend a few hours in the games tent.
      Please email me if you think you are interested, even if you don't know yet what times/days would be best for you.  We can be very flexible, but right now, just knowing that there are people who are willing to help would be great.

      Thank you
      -Naomi bat Avraham
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 26, 2011
        Hi
        Pennsic is only days away, even if my brain keeps trying to tell me that it is still June.
        Like always, we need volunteers to keep the tent running.  I will make sure that there are sign in sheets in the tent for anyone interested in volunteering.  There will be two 4-hour shifts each day (10am-2pm and 2pm-6pm) and four 2-hour shifts (10am-12pm, 12pm-2pm, 2pm-4pm, 4pm-6pm).  If you know you are available, particularly Tuesday, Thursday and Friday of war week, you can email me to be added to the list, or drop by the tent to sign up.
        Hope you all have a safe trip out to Pennsic, and I'll see you there.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 27, 2011
          Hope to see you all soon. I should be at Kilkenny camp (X01) sometime
          Monday or Tuesday and tented and in residence by Wednesday.