Volunteers

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 9, 2009
      Greetings
      I am hoping to get some sort of volunteer schedule made for the games tent.
      Even if you don't want to teach a game, you can be a huge help by agreeing to spend a few hours in the games tent.
      Please email me if you think you are interested, even if you don't know yet what times/days would be best for you.  We can be very flexible, but right now, just knowing that there are people who are willing to help would be great.

      Thank you
      -Naomi bat Avraham
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 26 11:05 PM
        Hi
        Pennsic is only days away, even if my brain keeps trying to tell me that it is still June.
        Like always, we need volunteers to keep the tent running.  I will make sure that there are sign in sheets in the tent for anyone interested in volunteering.  There will be two 4-hour shifts each day (10am-2pm and 2pm-6pm) and four 2-hour shifts (10am-12pm, 12pm-2pm, 2pm-4pm, 4pm-6pm).  If you know you are available, particularly Tuesday, Thursday and Friday of war week, you can email me to be added to the list, or drop by the tent to sign up.
        Hope you all have a safe trip out to Pennsic, and I'll see you there.

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 27 3:28 AM
          Hope to see you all soon. I should be at Kilkenny camp (X01) sometime
          Monday or Tuesday and tented and in residence by Wednesday.
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 25 11:24 PM
            Greetings!
            I'm still wrapping my head around it being as close to Pennsic as
            it is. Anyhow - if anyone is willing and able to volunteer a little
            time at the Games Tent, please let me know when you're available.

            Xavier

            ---

                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 29 1:43 PM
                  On 7/26/2016 9:25 AM, Daniel Adler dadler@... [pennsicgames] wrote:

                  I will be there for the duration, as usual, though I need to have the merchant booth staffed and up before I can come down to the Period Games tent.  Are there teaching slots still available, should I add something last minute when I get there?  This is the first year in more than a decade I haven't been pre-regged to teach 3 classes, whatever will I do with myself!

                      I filled in our normal class times with an assortment of stuff that's been taught in the past.   If anyone wants to teach a scheduled class - or want to add one feel free.   I'm working on getting some of the listings changed to match some additions by Istvan.

                  Xavier

                  Avast logo