Period Games Tent - Pennsic 38

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2009
      Greetings Gamers!

      Registration for Pennsic 38 has opened, and it is time to start planning
      gaming at Pennsic this year.

      If you would like to teach a class or volunteer in the Games Tent, now
      is the time to start thinking about what you would like to do. May 1st
      is most likely the deadline for getting classes in.

      Below is a draft of our pennsicwar.org web site. Any comments,
      additions or corrections are welcome!

      - Michel

      ----------
      Period Games Tent
      Once again, the Period Games Tent will be open for learning and playing
      a large variety of board, card and dice games. We are located next to
      Info Point, on St. Aidan's Square (across from the camp store) and will
      be open from about 10 am - 6 pm from Saturday Aug. 1st through Friday
      Aug. 7th.

      Classes
      Throughout the week we will be holding several scheduled game classes -
      see the on-site Pennsic book for the full schedule and class
      descriptions - but we are always glad to teach any period game you would
      like to learn.

      Plans are in the works to hold some game tournaments again this year.
      Come out and test your skills!

      Volunteers
      If you would like to help with the running of the games tent, teaching
      classes, or organizing tournaments, please join us on our Yahoo Group:
      groups.yahoo.com/group/pennsicgames