98Re: Pennsic 37 Gaming - Classes Reminder

  • Tinker
    Apr 25, 2008
      Ok - I'll do a class on games parents can teach and play with young
      ones at events and a class on how to make board games personalized to
      persona or period.

      Hubby and I are doing an in camp class on our Tinker Wagon.

      WHEE! Wish me luck on teaching for the first time at Pennsic!