41Re: [pennsicgames] Brief hello

    Dec 2, 2004
      Michel: Are you going to be the lead contact and class organizer
      again? Let's get in contact with Melchior and get things rolling, say,
      right after the holidays?

      I still have no plans to merchant games on my own at Pennsic, so I'm
      available to teach and man the tent same as last year. Some of my own
      stuff may be available from the same agent as before, probably. Maybe
      more stuff, depending on the agent's amount of available room, but I
      probably won't bring any of the non-medieval games.

      Galen