32Thank you's

    Aug 26, 2004
      Greetings!

      In spite of all the problems we encountered scheduling our classes and
      getting those schedules out to the public, I think we did ok this
      year. Plenty of room for improvement still, but nothing horrible.

      Thank you's to Galen MacByrne, Irene Madhaidin, Ishtvan Nyiregyhazi,
      Sabatina DeValle, Olrick Godifur, and Kormak Ivarsson for teaching classes
      this year. We filled 19 class slots this year and we were able to fake
      classes for the few slots that didn't get filled.