301Re: [pennsicgames] Pennsic 43 - last day to get classes in booklet

  • Margaret ForsellVanHorn
    May 13 5:32 AM
      Xavier,

      I am pretty flexible.  I am a morning person so any time from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm is good for me.  Although, I do get crankier as the day goes on, especially when it is hot and humid.

      In service,

      Margaret

      On Sun, May 11, 2014 at 1:27 PM, James McAdams jmcadams@... [pennsicgames] <pennsicgames@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      On 4/30/2014 8:24 AM, Margaret ForsellVanHorn wrote:
      Good morning!  I took some card game classes last year at Pennsic and I love to play cards.  I would be willing to teach up to three classes of any card game/s as long as I can get  the rules beforehand.  I will definitely be at war the second week.  I can be there for classes starting the morning of Saturday August 2.  Let me know if you need any more information.

      Thank you,

      Lady Margaret of Enniscorthy

      Greetings Lady Margaret.

          Are there days/times that work better for you to teach?

      Xavier - Games Tent coordinator