295Re: [pennsicgames] Pennsic 42

    Apr 27, 2014
      On 4/27/2014 12:06 PM, Daniel Adler wrote:
      I've submitted Xiang-qi (Chinese Chess) and Celtic Hurling (taught on the battlefield).  Deciding on third class at the moment, maybe Atlanbaj.  Shogi will be hard to do without making up more beginner (International symbol) sets that I don't have time to do via wood burner, etc. - printing on paper won't fly.  Well, actually, they will fly, that's the problem.  :+)  Workaround suggestions?

      I'll once again stock up on some different qualities of Go sets for sale.  Are you as usual planning the Day of Go for the final day of classes as well?  Any tourney planned this year, etc.?

      Yes, the last day of classes will be the "Day of Go" - or at least line & stone games.  There's no tourneys scheduled yet - if someone has an idea please throw it out.

      For the shogi sets, I can make a couple of crude pieces with wood and ink.  They WON'T be pretty, but they'll be legible.